How do I download Adobe Digital Editions?
If you are about to read your DRM copy protected eBook on your iOS or Android device, we recommend you to use the app Adobe Digital Editions. The app is free and available in your App Store or Google Play.
See the logo below:
Authorize your device with your Adobe ID
To read your DRM copy protected books, you will need to authorize your device with your Adobe ID. Follow the 4 steps below.
- Click on the three horizontal lines
- Click ‘Settings’.
- Click ‘Authorize’ and fill out your Adobe ID.
- Then click ‘Authorize’ again.
OBS! If you don’t have an Adobe ID, click ‘Create’:
How do I get my eBook in Adobe Digital Editions?
Use the link you received on mail and insert the link in your browser.
If you have iOS then please follow the 4 steps below:
- Click ‘Download’
- Click the transfer-icon and choose the top ‘Urlink’-file.
- Click on the copy-icon in the top right corner.
- Click ‘Adobe Digital Editions’. Please note, you possibly have to scroll against the left to find it.
If you have Android please follow the 2 steps below:
- Go to your download and find the eBook file.
- Choose to open in ‘Adobe Digital Editions’