If you would like to read your e-books on your PC/Mac we suggest you install the program Adobe Digital Editions. The program is free and can be used to read e-books with the following formats: PDF, PDF with DRM copy protection, ePub and ePub with DRM copy protection.
OBS! It is very important, that you install the program before you download the e-book.
How do I download and install Adobe Digital Editions?
- You can download the newest version of Adobe Digital Editions here. Remember to use the program that fits your unit (Windows or Macintosh).
- Download the program and follow the instructions for installation.
Authorize your PC with your Adobe ID if your book is DRM copy protected
In order to read DRM copy-protected eBooks, you must authorize your device with your Adobe ID. You can authorize your device as follows:
- Open Adobe Digital Editions and click Help > Authorize Computer
- If you already have an Adobe ID then enter your email in the field 'Adobe ID' and your password. If you do not have an Adobe ID, you can create one by selecting Create an Adobe ID on the right.
- Once you have filled in the fields, click Authorize. Adobe Digital Editions has then been authorized with your Adobe ID. You are now ready to add eBooks to your library.
How do I add my eBook to my library in Adobe Digital Editions?
- Download the desired e-book to your computer. You can find the book on your bookshelf at saxo.com or by opening the email we sent with the e-book.
On your bookshelf on our website you can download the book by tapping the 'DOWNLOAD' button. In the email with the e-book you will see a 'HENT' button that you click on. When clicking on this the book will be downloaded and saved to your computer.
- Now open Adobe Digital Editions. Choose File > Add to Library.
- Navigate to the folder where you saved your downloaded e-book. It is usually located in the "Downloads" folder. Tap the file you want to add to Adobe Digital Editions and click Open.
The e-book will now be added to the library in Adobe Digital Editions after a while, and you can double-click on the e-book to open it and start reading.